Been busy!

Life has never been more hectic, if I was mobile I'd definitely be meeting myself coming backwards!! Have just won a second competition with QVC for their Christmas Craft day and have been making samples for a trade fair at NEC for my favourite craft ompany.  Also attended QVC craft party a couple of weeks ago which was great, and all whilst trying to have a disabled bathroom fitted in our holiday home, sourcing supplies and chasing builders (not happy times!) and get used to not working and trying to establish myself as someone who makes cards and cupcakes for a living. 
The craft room, which used to be our dining room, and reverts to a dining room when we have guests, is in a state again, my lovely sister spent two days organising it for me on a recent visit from Ireland so will have to try and regain some semblance of order there before she demands an inspection via Skype! It keeps me out of mischief though and gets me through the not so good days when pain is worse. A little selection below of what I've been up to!










Am currently teaching two beautiful 5.5 year old twins to knit and making shoes and dresses for teddies named Hannah & Billie! Better head for bed so I can start all over again tomorrow.... Mars x

No comments:

Post a Comment