Second eventful/ happy day this week, things are looking up!!

Hello u out there

Have had some great feedback from the very lovely Julie at Craftwork Cards on the samples I made for them last week using their Warren Christmas collection and lots of Candi! It was a bit of a rush job over the bank holiday weekend to get everything ready for their trade fair, and I wasn't sure everything was good enough but thankfully Sue and Julie were really pleased so I'm very happy and have landed a little demonstrating job into the bargain. Its different from teaching English or training in interview skills and psychometric testing but I'm adaptable and can transfer my skills to teaching craft techniques and the bonus is that I'll love what I'm doing!!

Have just spoken with a lovely lady called Vikki at Capture the Magic in Soham and will be going along to her craft emporium in October (date to be arranged) to demonstrate using Craftwork Cards fabulous candi and maybe some of their other products.  Vikki has a great web site with tons of products so its well worth a visit.  Goes without saying that Craftwork Cards website is great too and their service always outstanding, will be going on later to buy the goodybags I didn't get this am when I noticed my creations on their blog, was so excited I forgot to checkout my basket!!

Over and out for now, speak again soon.

Mars x

A couple of samples of what I did for Craft Work Cards Trade Fair.....


No comments:

Post a Comment