more of my cards on Craftwork Cards blog!!

The lovely Julie from Craftwork Cards has featured some more of my cards on their blog today, it really is such a great confidence boost for me!

Here's what Julie said..........

"More gorgeous cards from Marie Chillmaid using her Recipe Cards for inspiration


Love how you have used one of the Technique cards to create the Candi petal for the centres of the flowers on Sweet Meadow papers.

Lovely card for Valentines, Wedding Anniversary or the birth of a new baby

I'm off to find my Kraft foiled papers, this colour combination is fabulous with those flowers.
Thank you Marie for sharing your fabulous ideas with us.

Julie "

Thanks Julie, and I'm still making!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell your cards? How do I go about ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous trio of cards Mars. They are all so pretty.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete