Clearly Bessotted Challenge #1


Morning folks

Here I am entering a challenge from my very favourite stamp company, Clearly Besotted, my second ever challenge too.  I love the clarity, sharpness and attention to detail of Steph's stamps - a sign of great quality that's gives such a professional finish.....

I have used a pretty small card and have used one of the flower centre stamps to fill in the scallops.  I've stamped a larger centre for the flower and used foam pads to add thus giving some dimension.  Have added some stardust stickles to the dots for a little bling. 

Have used 'You Are' for the fab flower and centre stamps,  the sentiment is from 'With Love', and also distress inks and cards stock from Craftwork Cards.

Hope you enjoy and hope I can manage to link this to the challenge, lol!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and your scallop accents!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours on this card! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete